As many of you are aware, we recently underwent some maintenance that really messed up the site. The website was still functional at the most basic level at this time, but we had most functionality from the site removed during this period. Here’s a list of things that we adjusted and fixed during this period:
- Fixed desync between DNS and SSL settings causing high server strain
- Located and fixed CSS issue causing passwords to be displayed incorrectly
- Created and updated product image for real word accounts to prevent confusion
- Updated and resolved multiple issues with support system causing high latency across the entire site
- Resolved multiple DNS issues causing high latency with certain processing requests
- Multiple small bugs that were causing small issues unrelated to anything major, mostly visual
We will maintaining a server migration in the near future so there may be some downtime, but once this has concluded our maintenance will be concluded completely.
All functionality has been restored to the website!
If you locate or run into any bugs, please feel free to write in! We will reward $5 for each bug located directly to your accounts eWallet.
Thank you for your patience, and Happy Holidays!